Monday, October 17, 2005

 
Saturday was a relaxing day. Thad and I had our weekly massage at South Spa. We ended up having drinks at Grappa's with our straight diving friends, the soon to be married Leo and Nikki and the old married couple Bunnee and Mike. Our conversation centered on Leo and Nikki's upcoming wedding and the bachelor party and shower party. Thad and I are dressing Leo up (like Carson at Queer Eye) and we're helping throw the shower party of Nikki.

We've been gaining this reputation as the shower party queens of the rich set. The thing about it is that we don't charge them and I can't even sample the boys! Thad wouldn't let me. Bummer.

I ran the Adidas King of the Road 10k run early Sunday morning. My trainer and gym mates were there and so was my AMCI buddies. ialman, pisceantears and mosscake were there too! The sisterhood was well represented! Hurrah hurrah!

Running a 10k race is a barometer on how fit I am. I finished with a time of 1:18 better than the 10k New Balance run of 1:19. I actually did better since I took a wrong turn to the finish line and had to backtrack and that cost me about 3 to 4 minutes of my time. Bummer. But finishing the race is satisfaction enough for an old lecherous old man like me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?