Thursday, October 06, 2005

 
i got a call from malou yesterday. she's inviting buttercup (thad) and me on oct 31 to nov 6 aboard their yatch, mv saranggani, for a dive trip to apo reef. she told me that jennifer, her stepdaughter and my good friend before her, is coming home. she said it is basically the tubbataha group that she's inviting. and to piss me off, she said she's inviting me because of buttercup. she's also charging for fuel which is reasonable. food's free anyway. hahahaha.

well there goes my mt. apo trip. i'd rather dive, sleep, get pissed drunk, smoke pot and watch the next season's deperate housewives and 24. the liveaboards charges 21 grand to apo. she's only charging for fuel and that should cost under 6 grand. plus i get to live the life of the rich and famous.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?