Thursday, August 11, 2005

 
My tonsils are infected again. Eric prescribed penglobe, an expensive but effective antibiotic. That's the advantage of having a doctor friend who lives in the the same building and in the same floor. I feel much better now.

I told Mosscake that I can't post my comments in his blog. He told me to subscribe to live journal. Hmmmm... maybe I'll do that-- just to comment in his most interesting blog.

It's raining. And its gonna be a wet, cold climb for the trainees. God is good. He made sure I can't go in this miserable climb. Jing and Jenny says I'm bitter. And I say "I'm smart!" Lol.

A texted me yesterday. It nice to hear from him from time to time. He seems to be happy with Direk.
Comments:
saw A in robinson's galleria before we proceeded to see "the great raid." i recognized him immediately, but thought he wouldn't notice me. but he tipped his head in recognition. :D
 
So it was you that he saw! He texted me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?