Friday, August 19, 2005

 

More skeletons in the closet....

HAHAHAHA.... another of those skeletons in the closet... only this time its on my mother's side! They're not as colorful nor as entertaining as my father's side. Nevertheless, it is still drama.

Heard through the grapevine (Inquirer: August 18, 2005)
CONTRARY to what is being talked about in high society circles, the Ramon Tambunting inheritance feud has not been settled yet, with the widow, Mercedes Teehankee-Tambunting, still contesting the probate of the will of her late husband.
Ramon, who passed away in 1999, left the bulk of his fabulous fortune to his younger brother Jose Jr., and his son Joselito and Joselito's wife, Victoria.
E-mail: cocktales_pdi@pldtdsl.net or cocktales_pdi@yahoo.com

You see, my Tito Mon died of cancer in 1999 leaving the bulk of his estate to his older brother's children (not younger as the misinformed Cocktales has written) including Jose's illegitimate son Joselito and his money grubbing wife, Vicky and about 30% to the other nephews and nieces, including moi! As expected, lawsuits ensued and I kept my distance. I was one of the few (includes my sister and brother) that just didn't give a damn whether we got anything. We just wanted our share however big or small it was. For that, we were the family outcasts. We didn't take sides.

In the 1958, my Tito Mon married Mercedes "Baby" Teehankee. In 1965, he went home unexpectedly from Europe and caught her in bed with another man. As expected, he filed for legal spearation and annulment. Baby went on and married or lived in with other men. She's now in her 70's and penniless. That's the reason why she's still contesting the will. She wants to get something out of my dear Tito Mon's estate. Fat chance! Lol.

The estate was settled earlier this year with the lawsuits dropped by both parties. The bill for Villaraza and Lazaro was as expected ASStronomical. In the meantime, both lawyers are extremely confident that the ex Mrs. Mon (Baby) will get zilch, zero, nada.

We settled the lawsuits earlier this year with my siblings and I getting the best deal among the warring parties. You see, my family was the swing vote. So we made the most out of it and bilked both sides. Lol. Ironic isn't it? The disinterested party makes the most out of the situation!

Although some may say that the Tambuntings are a colorful lot, they're not as colorful or as dramatic as my father's family. The only reason that there's some color in their life is that the male species of that family get cuckolded. Yup, their wives have affairs with other men like my 2 uncles and my 2 other cousins. Lol.

There is really no love lost among my mother's family. Lol. Besides they don't like Thad and they consider me an embarassment, so FUCK them. Lol.

Except for Tito Mon. I was one of his favorites.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?