Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

hmmm....

Jenny has a lovelife. Finally. After several suitors (secret), she finally found one. I'm happy for her. Her new found man of her dreams and love of her life has the potential to make her happy. Sana it works out.

One of my people died Saturday at the age of 41. He had a heart attack. His wife said he was experiencing pain in his body. He had a massage then asked to be brought to the hospital. At the hospital, he freaked and fought with the doctors to release him. His blood pressure was a mind boggling 220/180. He went home and died within a couple of hours. A senseless death if you ask me. I went to his wake yesterday at Macabebe, Pampangga. Visiting a wake in not my idea of a social function. But I had to. Duty requires it. It shows you care. It is good PR but more than that it is a statement that we won't abandon them in their time of difficulty.

I know who cut and pasted Mosscake's blog in a yahoo egroup. Shame on you. You should not have done that. Even as a joke. Your ancestors will not approve of what you did. You should apologize to Mosscake. Besides I know it is a "lapse of judgement" in your part. Lol. Seriously, its wrong.

The 2nd training climb is coming up. I might not be able to make it. Thad scheduled the farewell dinner for Orly on August 12. Bus leaves at 12am that Friday night. And I can't very well abandon our dinner guests in our house! Wonder if they'll allow me to take the ferry at the CCP and catch up with the main climb team?

Sayang, I want to climb that mountain pa naman.
Comments:
funny is that these same folks have copy pasted my blog to their yahoogroup and i never knew about it till many many weeks after. it sort of shocks me, sometimes, when people who are more or less strangers to me come up to me and say, "so, how was this and that." and i'm like, how did you know? alas, this is the price of fame. :D
 
Hey can you forward this to mosscake? I can't post comments in his blog since I'm not listed as a friend.
Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?