Friday, August 12, 2005

 
Buttercup (Thad) had drawn up the menu for tonight's dinner for Orly. Ford is sending Orly to London for a 3 year posting. Lucky devil. London is such a nice city. Very civilized with an exciting night life and a cultural life that you can't find in the USA, London is indeed a plum post. I've been there like 5 times. The last time I was there in 1994, I spent 3 weeks mucking around the city and the whole of the UK. But that place is expensive. I was lucky enough to get picked up in my 3rd day there at a gay pub called Queens Head by this French banker in a Jaguar who was staying at the Savoy. So for the next two weeks, I was his bitch. A very spoiled bitch. Lol.

Back to Thad's menu. We're having oysters florentine and oysters rockefeller, smoked tanguingue in pastry puff, roast tenderloin in raspberry sauce, fish poached in herb butter, smoked cheese in filo pastry, stawberry cheese cake and baked apples with some sort of stuffing. Yummy. The gurls are gonna go crazy!!!!!

I have to buy the oysters later and I have to get at least 2 bottles of chardonnay or a reisling. And I have to seach for canned lychees for the lychee martinis.

Its raining hard and I am so glad that I don't have to climb this weekend. Kawawa naman si Mosscake and Alman. They'll be needing a wetsuit. Lol.
Comments:
i love reisling. tirhan mo kami nyan. i think this'll be a miserable climb...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?