Tuesday, July 12, 2005

 

More on That Finex Statement.....

This is what i posted on Saturday regarding the Finex Statement:

"And what irritated me yesterday is that Finex actually asked for the President's resignation. It didn't sit well with me. I can't stand the opposition and Susan Roces and Noli is an unknown. Those leftist are idiots harping on failed ideologies. Everyone is acting as if they are so moral and the President is so immoral. Hell, most of these guys committed sins worse than her. The only difference is that she got caught.:"

Here is that stupid Finex Statement that rode on the Makati Business Club Statement:

July 12,2005

To ALL FINEX MEMBERS:

Upon instruction of FINEX President Melito S. Salazar, Jr., we are providing you the following (copies)
1. Letter of Pres. Salazar to all Members
2. Joint Statement with Makati Business Club
3. Statement of Civil Society
4. Leadership and Credibility
5. Statemnt of a Time for Change

Heck, I could not paste the rest of the documents.

Personally, this stupid stance of Finex makes Finex look like a copy cat to the MBC. Secondly, this stupid stance of Finex was done without consultation with the members (like me). Thirdly, I almost lost my Visa sponsorship! Visa said that they don't want to get caught in any political bickering!

Hay all this tension makes me horny. I raped Thad. The tension is still high and it makes me want to rape some more. Hmmmm... wonder if A is available??? I miss his blowjobs.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?