Thursday, July 28, 2005

 
I still have this cold and I can't seem to shake it. Maybe I should rest a bit.

Got a call from Leo yesterday. Told me that I was going to be in his wedding entourage as a cord or veil sponsor. Good. At least I'm not one of those major sponsors and that suits my age! He's getting married in Baguio on January 7, 2006. That week after New Year is going to be hectic. Pam, a 2nd cousin of mine is also scheduled to get married in Boracay during that week. I just hope it wont be in conflict with Leo's wedding.

Sometimes I've ever wondered how I existed before without a mobile phone. I went through the 1st 3 decades of life without any mobile phones and I survived. I am about to find out today. I left my phone in my house. The thing is, everyone has a phone now and we're kinda somehow so communication dependent on this gadget. Unlike during the ancient times when no one had this contraption.

I slept late. I purposely did it because I need the sleep. I've been getting up so early lately that I'm beginning to feel ragged. Maybe that's why my stupid cold wont go away.

At least on Saturday, I get to play gotcha. I'm bringing Thad along so we can bond some more.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?