Friday, July 29, 2005

 
I met up with Bajay and the sweepers group last night at Dampa in Paranaque. It was Bajay's 38th birthday. Siyempre, the food was great. Crabs, prawns, fish and beer. Lots of beer. I liked Lori's gift to Bajay. A great picture at Anawangin entitled "The Nymphet and the Buddha" lol.

I got home kinda tipsy. I barely heard Thad asking for my opinion in his nasty letter to Smart. I'm still coughing and this cold is a bummer.

Mosscake has a lover. That's what his blog says. Sana worth him. Sana it works out.

The trouble with young kids (18-20's) today is that they are so maarte. They give everyone labels like: chubs, effems, straight-acting, bisexual, etc and its silly and immature. And they act as if they know it all and they are the best thing that ever happened in the scene. Ha! I got news for them. They're mostly shallow, callous people. Except for a few. Like A.

Orly texted me the other day. He'll be back from the UK on August 7 so I guess we'll have to move his despidida dinner to August 12. I wanted it on August 11 but Thad teaches in OB on Thursdays and he won't be able to cook. Bummer. I wanted to climb pa naman that weekend. The bus leaves at midnight and I can't tell everyone to go home before midnight!

Sayang, I like that mountain pa naman.

Whats a gurl to do?
Comments:
Hey Zaira thanks for reading my blog. I surely will visit your blog!
 
Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ywohakur.digitalzones.com/hazysy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich
 
Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?