Monday, July 04, 2005

 

COCOONING FOR THE WEEKEND

Thad's back in my arms. We both decided to stay in for the weekend. No wild parties, no socializing, just cuddling and watching movies we both missed.

On Friday, we watched War of the Worlds. Tom Cruise is still gorgeous and so is that guy that played his son. I couldn't stand Dakota Fanning. All she did was scream.

On Sunday, we watched Monster In Law. Jane Fonda was really a bitch and I liked her. I couldn't relate it though to real life. My mom is a good mother in law. Its my sister in law that is a MONSTER! Lol. Seriously, she is an evil witch. She is so concerned with money and she does not have any friends. Such a lonely evil thing. Enough of her. Talking about her spoils my day.

Heard A has got allergies. He's got chicken skin. Kawawa naman. I hope he recovers soon so he can find someone nicer than me. Lol. He deserves someone better. Someone single, cuter, more intelligent, grounded and stable.

Its nice gettting my life back. At least, my Sundays are normal now. Thad brings so much stability to my life. He makes me so grounded.

AMCI's training season is in full swing. Since 2002, there is a QUEEN in very batch. There is one now! hahahahaha.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?