Monday, June 13, 2005

 

WATTA WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

In my previous blog, I wrote about looking forward to a great weekend. Well, the weekend didn't disappoint.

Friday night started out with A, coming over to spend the night with me. As expected, the sex was good. We even had seconds the next day. I'm gonna miss him when Thad gets back. Lol. Seriously, I'm gonna miss him. Period.

Rowell's wedding started late at the Manila Cathedral, a church destroyed, bombed and rebuilt. It's so old Europe in design with several chapels on the side. Rowell is my batchmate at AMCI. His climbing group was there. Oca was a secondary sponsor (in charge of lighting the candles. lol), Vanessa, Tey and Felix. Alex, Ian and Eli wasn't there. Vanessa gained weight and I told her so. Lol.
The reception was held at Barbara's about a couple of blocks away from the Cathedral in the old Spanish walled city of Intramuros. I always liked Intramuros. A Spanish city with a distinct Filipino heritage, it evokes memories of times past.
The wedding was meticulously planned by the couple with Rowell acting as the unofficial wedding coordinator. The tables were called by names significant to the couple like Annabel's, MRT Station 3, Gil Puyat Avenue, etc. marking milestones in the couple's life.
Oca and a classmate of Rowell from high school did the emceeing chores. As they called each table, the guests went over to the couple's table for the picture taking and afterwards proceeded to the buffet for some needed stuffing. Lol. When it was our turn, the waiter assigned to our table served us the food. We didn't have to line up for the buffet. The food, unlike most wedding food, was quite tasty and good. The mashed potatoes were real mashed potatoes. But the so called champagne (which isn't really champagne because it was not even made in Champagne, France. It is called sparkling wine. But only in the Philippines do they call this champagne) was a non-alcoholic fizzy cheap plonk.
The throwing of the bouquet and garten thingy had a completely new twist. I like weddings that keep all the traditions but are bold enough to innovate and experiment with new ideas. You can tell that the couple worked on this together.
Oca surprisingly was a competent emcee. Oca is not as witty or as irreverent as moi, but he's capable. Oca is ready to get married. He even has a house already. But he lacks one essential ingredient: a girl friend. Lol. Maybe Pres. Carla and Yaya Jing should make a good girl friend and wife for Oca. lol. Oca is hardworking, intelligent, and kuripot just like Carla and Yaya.
The reception ended at about 6:30pm just enough time to go home and take a nap and to go to the next revelry: Dan's Annual Independence Day Party!
I invited R to come with me to Dan's party. We met up at Chow King below Dan's building. R brought a friend along. Dan lives in one of those old buildings with lots of character. The elevator is an old Otis. When we got to Dan's abode, we were surprise to find out that we were the first guests there. Dan's mum is an Aquino. Yep, a sister of Ninoy. Dan is a very successful architect and he teaches part-time at UST.
Dan made us come in t-shirts with sayings on it. I came wearing my t-shirt that says "GRAB MY ROOSTER (COCK, for those dirty minded people!)". Dafy came in a t-shirt that said "mismo". Orly had at-shirt that said "i only sleep with the best" which is really open to debate. As the night wore on, guests came in very creative shirts that had all sorts to raunchy, naughty, bitchy sayings. Pretty soon, the place was super crowded. There were a sprinkling of women, mostly fag hags and Dafy's sister, Mabel. Daffy's other sister is Vicky Morales who he looks like in drag. Lol.
By 11:30, I had my 4th vodka tonic. I was feeling giddy and flirtatious and bitchy and beautiful. I knew more than half the people there. And those that I didn't know, I got introduced to.
Gay parties are fun. They're mostly stand up affairs with fabulous finger food, lots of booze, pretty waiters, themed clothes, and held in great apartments decorated in great taste and great artwork. Conversations are witty, smart, sharp, funny and bitchy. Flirting is de riguer. If you are the jealous type, don't even bother coming to a gay party. That's why parties given by gays are sooo much more fun! Straight parties are mostly sit down affairs held in houses or places (decorated by gays who snicker behind the straight host's backs for having such poor taste), pasable food with cheap wine. Straight parties start early and end up early like 11. They're generally boring with the guests who are so full of themselves and so so boring. And I can say that with authority! Lol.
From accoss the room, Junie signals to me and introduces me to his friends. J was one of them. Somehow, he took a liking to me. I could feel his eyes following me around the room. Lol. He kept on holding my hands and telling me that he's a very generous guy. Very "generous with sex". Lol. By the time I had my 5th vodka tonic, his tongue was being forced down my throat in Dan's balcony beside the koi pond. (If A reads this, I'm soooo dead).
I left for Bed at 1am with J. Bed was packed. There was a line stretching all the way to Orosa. I saw R and Archie outside and took them with me genereally ignoring the line and had Ella admit us immediately. I could see the faggots lined up wondering who we were. Too bad for the mere mortals, they had to line up! Lol.
We hardly made it up the stairs. I downed a couple more vodkas before switching to water. I was so drunk. I could feel that J was starting to touch me in all the "delicate"places in my body. He even took his shirt off. I knew then I had to leave. I was too drunk and in no mood to have sex. Lol.
I don't know what time I got home. But I went home ALONE. I had fun.
The next day, the fun I had was a distant memory. I had a dull ache in my head. A texted me. And so did Thad. That was nice. Two people I cared about were concerned about me. Then my phone rang. J tracked me down and he wanted to consumate what he started last night. Lol. I told him I had to go to Andy and Auggie's farewell swim party (see my past blog). I would rather have A than J even if J looks good. J's not as witty and intelligent as A. He seems to have a problem with his english skills and he's from DLSU. A loves Ateneans. Thats why I like A much much better. lol.
After having lunch with Mum, I went over to Andy and Auggie swim party. Almost the same people were there from last night. Someone even asked me if J went home with me. Lol. There were a couple of new guys there and they were gorgeous! Jeff my diver friend showed up and as usual flirted with me. But he stops everytime I dare him to have sex with me. The wimp. I know he wants me but is sooooo afraid to do it with me. Lol. He can't finish what he started. (If A reads this, I'm soo deadmeat).
The party broke up at about 7. And I went home to chill. Then at 10 Dan called to join the gang at Eric's unit that is accross the hallway from my unit. We had a karaoke session and Dan has this Vino. Vino seems to be smitten. Jason invites us over to his newly bought condo, renovated and decorated by Dan. He had his old condo unit rented out. I didn't go anymore with them to Bed since I wanted to recuperate.
Is age catching up on me? I vaguely remember having the energy to party all week in the not too distant past. Lol.
The next day, I slept late. Yaya came in with my gourmet tuyo breakfast. I lounged in bed for a while before dressing up to head to the gym. After doing 2 kms in the stepper running at lest 6k in the treadmill, I headed to Grappa's for lunch at Sucat in Britanny Bay. I had to meet up with a broker and a buyer.
Selling real estate is hard work. After a couple of works doing my sales talk, I felf beat. I headed home to buy a house warming gift for Jason and Mark. I got them a sake pitcher with tray and 4 small sake cups.
I went over to Jason and Mark's new condo at Scout Fernandez near Tomas Morato. Dan did the renovation and the decoration of the unit. For a 40sqm. unit that cost like P600,000 Dan did a good job. For P250,000 budget it was fabulous. Jason's place looked so much bigger than the 40 sq.m. it occupies. It had that jzuz.
Orly, Levi, Daffy, Eric, Vic, Arnel, Dan was all there. Dan just dumped Vino. Dan's says that Vino's dick was small. But knowing Dan, its more than the small dick. hahaha. Lol.
What a perfect way to end a great weekend. Now, its back to work. And reality. Lol.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?