Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

OBESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN GYMS

I have nothing against obese/fat people in gyms. I have something against obese/fat people with poor personal hygiene. Yesterday, as I entered the locker room of my gym, I saw that my favorite locker assigned to me was open and this obese, milky white, ugly guy had his wet towel with his shoes and smelly socks inside the locker! I freaked! In a loud voice, I told him that the locker is assigned to me and could he please take his things out? He looked at me and to0k his things out. Since he was sooooooo fat I had to go around him. The gym should charge him extra for occupying too much space! I was sooo disgusted with the locker that I had the janitor clean the inside. I didn't care if he was staring at me. I glared at him and I saw sweat pour out of him. That didn't really alleviate the situation since he smelled so bad and that was after a shower.

I was just comforted by the thought that most obese people do not last long in gyms. The reason that they're obese is that they don't have discipline and going to gyms requires dicipline. Plus they'll die soon. Grrrr..... I hate fat people with personal hygiene problems.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?