Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

Another Annual Event and A

A and I met up last nite. It was d best session so far. Maybe its because we might not see each other for quite some time. Thad is arriving and I'll be in Kinabalu till next week scaling Kinabalu. I'm gonna miss A. A lot.
A was jealous because of that tongue thing with J. He tried to pass it on as a joke but I could see that I hurt him. Sometimes I'm an ass. A stupid ass. Thad tells me so. (A: I'm so so sorry.).

We had another time honored event at Ultra. Its the annual Physical Test for the new trainees. Spotted a couple of sisters though.

After the physicals, the bonding session started. And Alman has got some serious competion for best trainee with Crystal. God, that girl is loud. And can she run.

I cant wait to go to Kinabalu.Its been a dream of mine.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?