Monday, May 30, 2005

 

sundae runs

A spent the night. As usual after the pizza and the chicken wings, the sex wuz good. Had to wake up though at 5am to run the in that New Balance run.

I woke up with a hard on. I was very tempted to miss the run and rape A. But discipline took over and I donned the jersey. Aside from the trainers at Gold's, I saw some mountaineering buddies at the run. This is the 1st time I ever participated in this type of a run. Its like a carnival with lots of balloons, emcees, cuties, hotties and real athletes.

I barely noticed the gun bark. I just ran with the crowd. The 1st 5km was ok rounding the turn at about 32 minutes. But the next 5km was something else. I couldn't tell where I actually slowed doen but I still kept running. I had to fight off the temptation to walk part of the way.

I passed several people that were alternately running and walking. That's dangerous you know. Your heart slows then speeds up again. I'd rather keep running at a slower pace than walk run walk.Lol.

Anyway, I finshed the run after 1hour 19mins and that's where I felt all of my 46 years. Lol. God, I'm getting too old to do this shit!

I had breakfast with the trainers at Gold's in Pancake House. I deserved a waffle with 4 bacon strips. I got A the adobo.

I headed home and gave A his breakfast. Then I raped him. Excercise makes me horny Lol.

I had lunch with Mom at Terry's in Podium. I barely spoke to my sister. I wanted a massage!

Why do people like me persist in doing things younger people do so effortlessly? Is it my refusal to age?

I'll answer that in my next post. Lol.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?