Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

mY coNFUsEd StAtE oF mInD

Met up with A at Gold's Gym. We did a bit of spinning. Felt like raping him in the locker room Lol. He really is sexy and adorable and delectable and cute and nice and... hay...

Brought him though to my mountaineering club meeting at Velasquez Park. I wanted him to see 1st hand how a climb is organized and how we run things in a club. Mountaineering may be a future sport of his just so he can meet other people and he can indulge in a bit of traveling. I don't know if he's interested. I do hope his office situation changes and he can come with me to Mt. Ugu.

Received a text earlier from Colin. He's inviting me to the close out party of People's Palace in Malate on Saturday. He's moving the resto to Greenbelt 3. Sigh, he shouldn't have done that. Malate is starting to feel a lack of good places to eat. I also received a text from Leif inviting me to his birthday bash on Saturday. The crowd there will be the foreign husband-Pinoy wife crowd. I don't have anything against it but methinks a lot of Pinoys take advantage of most foreigners financially. Let me qualify that: I didn't say all, I said most Pinoys takes advantage of foreigners financially.

Its also Ronnie's Birthday at Bed this Friday. Now that is important. Gotta go to that. But the other two parties on Saturday? Nah, I think I'll skip it and spend time with A. I'd rather spend time with A. Jeez, I do like him. There's like a connection between us. A rather dangerous connection. Lol.

So now I have to ask myself a question: if A can't really come with me to Ugu, do I want to push through with the climb?

Another question comes to mind: I know deep in my recesses of my heart, I do love Thad, in-love with Thad even. But what is this new and dangerous feeling I am starting to feel for A? It isn't lust. It isn't just fondness or likeness. Its something deeper. Its like we can be the very best of friends and go beyond that. Is it possible to love two persons at the same time?

All I know is this. Given a choice, I would choose Thad but not seeing A would break my heart.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?