Monday, May 02, 2005

 

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend has come and gone. I missed the Circuit Asia party because Thad (thats my better half) left for Calgary, Canada on Sunday. As a dutiful spouse, I helped him get packed and generally was just there for support. I also had to meet up with A that late afternoon. I'd rather spend time with A than socialize.

We had dinner on Friday night with the diving friends: Leo, Nikki, Elaine, Bunnee, Mike at that Indian resto called Queens. We had a pretty good time. The conversation was genetally about diving, Leo's wedding, Elaine's new car and her driving, and Bunnee upcoming minor operation and her housing mishaps.

Thad thoroughly briefing me on Saturday for his canteen. I'm suppose to run his canteen when he's away. We spent most of the time bonding and packing. We went to church together, had lunch on Sunday before I sent him off. I shed some tears though when I said goodbye. Darn, I couldn't take him to the airport. We're kinda hiding from the Rotary people. They don't know we are together.

I joined Eric and the gang at Eric's place (same floor other wing) to get rid of a creeping sadness. Meeting A though made up for it. We had a fantastic time together. I do really like his company. He is fun and for a 25 year old a bit of a fuddy duddy. Our physical activity got me famished and we ended up eating in Hap Chan.

On Monday, a holiday, I did some cardio at the gym. Boyet, my personal trainer, sent me a message that we'll have training at 6pm. Well I told him I was already in the gym. Saw Melody at the gym and joined her at lunch. We talked about the coming out of R and R new Korean BF.

Met up with A to watch a movie. Found the movie good but A just found it ok. I cooked dinner for A. Steak and salad. He looked like he liked it. Ha I can still cook!

I'm getting to be very fond of A. He's not just good in bed, he's more than that. I'm getting to be comfortable with him. He's considerate though. He washes the dishes and wants to pay for things. I gotta talk to him about that.

I'm dreading tommorrow though. I've never run a canteen before. I hATE dealing with obnoxious French men. I'm gonna have to pray for guidance, patience and perseverance.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?