Monday, May 09, 2005

 

i hate to be sick!

Getting sick and skipping work is not one of my favorite vacation ideas. I don't think that's anyone's idea of an ideal vacation except for masochists LoL. Last Thursday, after composing emails and barking at the troops, I suddenly felt a chill in an office with several electric fans and aircons valiantly trying to give us cool air. I didn't like the feeling. I just knew that I was going to get sick. The trip and the attendant duties that I did at Thad's Eurocampus canteen, reinforced the feeling that I had a fever. I decided to call it quits at 3pm and head home.
I barely peeled off my clothes and put on sweaters and sweat pants and kept my smelly socks on before collapsing into my bed. The fever came. Yaya came buy to give my aching joints and muscles some massage. I took the requisite paracetamol. I felt heat in my eyes and my body. I moaned and groaned as I usually do when I'm sick and need attention. Thad wasn't around. He was in Canada. So I texted him. Told him I was dying. He texted back and told me to take paracetamols and talk to Dr. Eric. Yeah, he's now Dr. Eric because I am sick. Lol. I texted A too and he wanted to come over but his mum's arrving from Aklan. (yeah I know another Illonggo like Thad). Of course I texted mother and sister. Mother called and nagged me to see a doctor. Sister too.
The next day, after a restless night of tossing, turning, groaning, moaning, I still woke up with a fever. Now that started to alarm me. My throat felt sore. I wasn't getting any better. So I nagged Eric to drop by. he prescribed this anti-biotic called ciprobay. Eric said I had tonsilitis.
This ciprobay is a miracle drug. 2hours after I took it, I felt better. Much much better. I even had an erection. A dropped by with dinner. He brought me dinner. I was so so touched. He looked so cute. But I was still feeling dizzy.
Saturday came around and I felt so good. Can't wait for A to come tonight. I'm gonna have to catch up with the world!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?