Monday, May 09, 2005

 

THE AMBIVALENT WEEKEND

After emerging from a bout with tonsilitis, I had to do some errands like buying Vic a birthday present. Everyone that knows me knows that I'm terrible at wrapping gifts. Since Thad was not around, I had no choice. But 1st, I must find a shirt that Vic will like. I decided to buy it at A1, Ramil's store at Glorietta. He has nice shirts and his shirts will flatter a body as nicely chiseled as Vic's. But as luck would have it, his store was not yet opened at 10 nor at 10:30. I ended up getting a shirt for Vic at another shop;. I had to drop by National to buy some wrappers and some boxes.
Since wrapping is not exactly my strongest suit, and that as a gay man, I cannot admit not to be able to wrap a present, I struggled to make it artistic and presentable.
A was coming over too and I was excited that we'll spend the night together. Am I ready for him? Will I get a relapse?
A came over and we went over to Eric's house to have dinner. Tongues started to wag. But A was the personable type. Socially adept not some mindless boylet from the streets. That was the impression he gave and because of this, it fueled questions on whether the wife and I are separating. hahahaha. After having some dinner and drinks, we took our leave french style.Lol Snuck out actually. LOL
And I enjoyed the night. But for some reason couldn't get my dingdong as hard as before. It must have been the tension and the sickness. But later on, it rose to meet my needs and A was happily munching on it!
For the 1st time in a week, I slept well. Good sex, good companion and someone I'm getting to be extremely fond of.
Hmmmm... wonder if he'll come with me climbing Mt. Ugu.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?