Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Sundays are for Sundaes

I like weekends. They're mostly fun even if you have problems, they provide an outlet for fun. Yep, that's how we optimist see the weekend. Spouse and I ended up having dinner and a movie Friday night at Rockwell. That was relaxing and fun. We bullied the Smart center in Rcokwell to transfer his directory to his new free Nokia 6630 phone. We had dinner at Burgoo and watched Guess Who. I have this terrific crush on Kushner. Sometimes I daydream that I'm Demi and Kushner's making love to moi. Its almost like A and me. (shit now I'm getting a hard on). Its a witty remake of the 1960's film Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (Sidney Poitier). Movie is ok but I wouldn't buy an original DVD.

Saturday though was Finex work day. Since I'm the head of Jfinex Committee, I had to host a meeting in the beach house of Ed Ferreira in San Juan, Batangas. He calls it Villa Ferreira. I know where the place more or less is. Its like 20 to 30 minutes nearer than Laiya, San Juan BAtangas where they have white sands and nice resorts facing Tayabas BAy. The very pretentious Villa (why am I not surprise?) sits in 2 hectares of land facing the sea with a very dirty gray sand beach. The very modern wavy looking glass encased Villa with an infinite pool is a monument to very bad taste and excess. It reads: I am rich, I pretend to have taste and I have arrived.

Let me talk about Ed. Ed is very successful drug lord (the legal variety), very rich and very gay. He's got 3 kids, all adopted but he tells everyone that they're from his "girl friends". The yougest son though is very good looking and very young like 17. I met him and I drooled over him. But in terms of sex appeal, wife and A is so much more appealing. He's just simply pretty.

Everyone knows Ed is gay. But no one really tells it to his face so we let his charade go on. What is it with old men like Ed. They're so afraid that people will find out that he is gay. Helloooo everyone knows it and no one treats him differently. Hell, I was the President of a Rotary Club! Ed actually is cute in his younger days. He still is good looking now in a dignified sort of way.

Anyway, I conducted that meeting and we had a great time. The company made all the difference.

Sunday was quiet. Had lunch with Mom, sis and bro in law and played with the baby RJ. I like babies. But I like them when they're not crying. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Posed for a nude picture for the nude picture exhibit of Marlon Depues. Hey my nude photo will be displayed on Wed, Art Informal at 277 Connecticut St., Greenhills East Mandaluyong; a few houses away from Mom's house. Fuck, I ended up buying a work made by Jose Santos III a young artist with a great art style.

Wife and I got together after and watched Sahara and ate at Cibo. I'm gonna really miss my spouse when he leaves. I always miss him anyway when he leaves for a trip.

The only difference between this trip and his past trips is that A is around. Somehow I have this conflicting feeling of missing him and anticipating spending time with A.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?