Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Concubine???

Its very rare to meet a person and instantly connect and that's during and after sex. When the sex is fantastic and the conversation great, you can't get him out of your mind. Its disconcerting, disturbing, elating and all those nice and bad feelings suddenly surfaces. Heh! I'll explain.

I'm a happily married male (well thats how we look at this relationship in the gay universe). We've been together like ages (9 years). We live together, get along, still have passionate sex, and cant imagine life without each other. Sure, we play the field. Sometimes we even end up in a threesome or an orgy. But they were mostly one night stands. Sometimes, there were repeat sessions but mostly the guys were forgetable. Sometimes, these guys ended up as friends/barkada. Then I met him.

He buzzed me at my Ringo/Tickle site. That was more than a year ago. His name is A (after a red-haired comic book character). Actually found his name cute. Pretty soon we were sending each other text messages. Sometimes flirting, sometimes just chatting. Couldn't figure him out really. But A struck me as a guy with a sense of humor and wit (which I like).

Last week, after a text message sent by A and a dare sent by moi, we finally met on Thursday, at Starbucks in the Araneta Center. Just as I was parking my chariot, he texted me saying he was the shiny guy near the counter. I texted him back telling him that I'm shinier.

So we met over espressos. We decided to decamp from Starbucks and move on to explore an "afternoon delight". It was more than a delight. It was one of those earth shattering sexual escapades. Surprisingly, the conversation was good too. And that was after the sex. Hardly any awkward moments. Hmmmmm......

We parted ways promising to repeat the experience.

Over the weekend, I found myself thinking about him. He kept in touch. I liked the feeling he kept in touch. I don't know what to make of it.

I'd like to see him more. I have mixed feelings about it. Its going to be unfair for him. I'm married and really don't have plans of ending my marriage. I still love wife. But I'd like to see A too. I getting very fond of A. There's a word for this. Concubine??? Could he be my concubine??? But will it be fair to him? He' s too nice of a person to hurt. He's not only cute, but he's witty, has a wicked sense of humor, intelligent, and all those nice things.

I read his blog. Typical for his age, his angst written posts are a peek into his soul. Like most young Pinoys, he's contemplating on going abroad. With his brains, I dont think thats such a good idea. He's also toying with the idea of getting a rich, white, cute boyfriend who can take him abroad. Now thats a bad bad idea. Yeah, I got jealous just thinking of it. Ano ba yan????

I'm looking forward to seeing him again. In fact, I'm looking forward to spending time with him when wife leaves for Canada for 7 weeks.

But who is Mr. Big?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?