Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

BITTER HALF?

In our universe, spouse and I have been asked the secret of staying together for 9 long years. Is it 9 years already? I dunno. I lose track of time. That is a good thing because time does not seem to drag when you enjoy each other. Hmmmm.... oki doki. I guess I have to concoct some so-called secrets of staying together without actually killing each other. LOL (learned that from A from another generation.)

Secret#1: You both have to love each other and actually like being with each other. Its like a comfort zone. He's there. We talk. We find each other's topics interesting. We actually enjoy cuddling and embracing and just being together without the sex.
Secret#2: You actually have the hots for each other. Although sex is not as frequent, when you do it, it still is good. He's a bit overweight but he still gives a mean blow job.
Secret#3: You respect each other.
Secret#4: Your actually best friends.
Secret#5: Having sex with other people can strenghten relationships. Don't expect to be sexually faithful to each other. Thats a lot of baloney.
Secret#6: Those bad habits you can't stand eventually turns into toleration then endearing.
Secret#7: You like doing things for each other.
Secret#8: You miss him after a week after he leaves.
Secret#9: You both have to be financially stable. One can have more income than the other but each has to contribute to common household expenses. Separate your profits from your career, job, business. Try not to lend your spouse money. But if he needs it, give it to him but don't expect it back. We never did lend each other money. I invested in his business but its a small amount almost like a token. He pays for the groceries and food and I pay for the mortgage, electricity, dues and water. We both pay for the yaya.
Secret#10: Your friends, his friends, our friends like us both. Friends that don't like him or me eventually become not friends anymore.
Secret#11: Tolerate each other's relatives. Its not both your fault if you have obnoxious relatives. You can't choose your relatives and he can't too.
Secret#12: Your so secure with each other. Your very rarely jealous.

Spouse has come a long way since we met. He's a fighter. He's weathered several business challenges with aplomb and courage. I'm proud of him. I try to help him any which way mostly by giving support, marketing him to clients and by being a critic with a solution. I know he appreciates me.

But he can really really be so kulit. I should be used to it. My whole family is kulit. When I'm in an ok mood, I find that endearing. But when I am in a foul mood, it pisses me off! LOL

Hope he has a nice trip. He deserves it.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?